12 Pack Sized Carbon Soft Sided Cooler
Removable shoulder strap
Twice the insulation of other soft-sided coolers
Holds ice about twice as long as other soft-sided coolers
Use For: Picnics, case for binoculars, camera-bag, lunches, daytrips.
Bringing an item for dinner or a potlock? Use this cooler to keep things warm as well!
Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
AO Soft Sided Coolers has an unbeatable warranty process. No receipt or registration is necessary.
AO Coolers offers a Limited-Lifetime Warranty on the Liner and Top Zipper of our coolers. We are happy to repair and return your cooler if it meets the following criteria:
* Clean: We should be willing to touch your cooler without having to wear gloves
* Dry: Coolers that are shipped and arrived wet will delay the process
* Exterior has no major wear and tear (Based on our discretion)
Warranty expires once the exterior of the cooler becomes too weak to sew in a new liner, or zipper, and is based on our discretion. If we are unable to repair your cooler we will offer you a discount on a new cooler. (See Cooler Replacement process below)
Our Guarantee Covers:
* The Liner: if the cooler leaks because of manufacture defect, or normal use we will repair the liner.
Please note that coolers damaged by crushed cans, bottle caps, animals, dry ice, glass, or other uses are not considered normal wear and tear are not covered by our warranty. We will fix your cooler, but the fee will be $25.00. Please see Cooler Repair Instructions below and follow those including the $25.00 fee instead of the $15.00 fee.
* The Main Zipper: This is the zipper on the top of the cooler, we do not cover the side pocket zippers.
We will repair the main top zipper of the cooler.
COOLER REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS:
If you are returning your cooler you must include $15.00 (per cooler) if the cooler is over a year old. We use the honor-system, so we'll take your word for it either way. So, if you bought your cooler less than a year ago, do not send $15.00 dollars (but please tell us that the cooler is less than a year old)
But, if your cooler is more than a year old, attach $15.00 to cover shipping. Remember it's $15.00 per cooler you send back.
Please note that repairs will take about 4-5 weeks.
* Make sure cooler meets our repair criteria.
* Place $15.00 cash or a check made to AO Coolers inside the cooler.
* Include a note with your name, return address, and phone number and reason for return (liner or zipper)
* Send the cooler to:
1345 Quarry St. #102
Corona, CA 92879
COOLER REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
We will take 20% off the price of the new cooler if your cooler is too old or dirty to repair.
Just cut out a small piece of the liner and mail it back to us at: